Perfect for all you busy babes out there. St. Moriz Advanced Pro Clear Express Tannning mousse will start to develop after just one hour, and will continue to build for up to 48 hours before reaching its maximum dark, bronzed glow.
Got places to be? This clear and streak-free mousse is transfer resistant, meaning after tanning you can get dressed and go about your business without fear of transfer or patchiness. All while our moisturizing formula gives you a long-lasting glow and silky soft skin.
*THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE AND EXCLUDING FROM DISCOUNTS AND PROMOS
· No guide color = No transfer & no mess
. Fast-activating foam
· Moisture-rich formula
. Vegan formulation
· Cruelty Free
· Made in England
St. Moriz - a tan for every tone.
Get the best results from your self-tanner by following our tanning experts’ simple steps:
• For a gorgeous, flawless finish, exfoliate and shave up to 24+ hours prior to tanning.
• Joints like elbows, wrists, knees and ankles are always tricky, so use an oil-free moisturizer before applying your tan, and allow it to dry. If your hands are also dry, moisturize your fingers and knuckles too.
• Before opening, shake the can like you’re mixing a cocktail.
• Stand on a towel or baby wipes to protect the soles of your feet.
• To prevent staining your palms, apply a small amount of mousse to the glove or mitt.
• In a circular motion apply evenly onto the body and face. To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to these areas.
• Your bronzed tan will then start to develop in just over an hour and continue to intensify for up to 48 hours before reaching it's maximum depth of color.When you are close to your desired shade, rinse off with lukewarm water.
• Avoid any contact with water, perspiring or applying any other products.
• Lightly exfoliate on the third or fourth day after tanning to wave goodbye to any dead skin.
• Continue to moisturize daily. If you wish to top up your tan with additional St. Moriz tanning products, then you go for it hun!
• As your faux glow starts to fade, you may wish to reapply your tan. The best way to do this is by removing and reapplying your glow; just wait 3+ days after tanning to begin.