St. Moriz Professional Fast Tanning Mousse
St. Moriz Professional Fast Tan Mousse is a must-have for those who are short on time. Your tan will develop in as little as one hour to reveal a light, sunkissed glow, two hours for a medium tan, or three hours for a beautiful bronzed glow. We added Olive Milk & Vitamin E to help keep your tan looking flawless and glowing for days, while keeping your skin silky smooth.
*THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE AND EXCLUDING FROM DISCOUNTS AND PROMOS
· Wash-off instant guide color
. Fast-activating foam
· Olive Milk & Vitamin E protect and moisturize the skin
· Cruelty Free
· Made in England
St. Moriz - a tan for every tone. Our story began back in 2007, with a team of self-tan addicts. We knew exactly what we wanted – a salon-professional formula made in England, cruelty-free ingredients, and an affordable price tag. Since then we have become a must-have tan for those who want a flawless, golden tan for the ultimate glow. Our product range has a tan for every tone, so you’ll be sure to find the perfect tan for you, from mousses and mists to lotions and serums. Many products within our range feature moisturizers like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Olive Milk to give your skin ultimate hydration, meaning your tan will stay flawlessly bronzed for longer! What’s not to love?
Get the best results from your self-tanner by following our tanning experts’ simple steps:
• For a gorgeous, flawless finish, exfoliate and shave up to 24+ hours prior to tanning.
• Joints like elbows, wrists, knees and ankles are always tricky, so use an oil-free moisturizer before applying your tan, and allow it to dry. If your hands are also dry, moisturize your fingers and knuckles too.
• Before opening, shake the can like you’re mixing a cocktail.
• Stand on a towel or baby wipes to protect the soles of your feet.
• To prevent staining your palms, apply a small amount of mousse to the glove or applicator mitt.
• In a circular motion apply evenly onto the body and face. To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to these areas.
• Your bronzed tan will then develop over 1-3 hours.
• Avoid any contact with water, perspiring or applying any other products.
• Enhance your tan by layering extra applications to leave you with a darker, longer lasting glow.
• Lightly exfoliate on the third or fourth day after tanning to wave goodbye to any dead skin.
• Continue to moisturize daily. If you wish to top up your tan with additional St. Moriz tanning products, then you go for it hun!
• As your faux glow starts to fade, you may wish to reapply your tan. The best way to do this is by removing and reapplying your glow; just wait 3+ days after tanning to begin.